for my next magazine we have been asked to create one based around music. this is my research.
I believe the simple v sign is an effective house style and also looks modern and stylish. The simplicity of the style helps to create a stylish front cover, leaving the entire front cover for the artist. the use of the V also helps to create a triangle attract the readers eyes to the center of the page (the image)
Looking at all these music magazines and the others I have viewed on Google, I feel the best looking and the ones that stand out against the rest are the magazines that let the the main image take pride of place on the front cover. I feel allowing the main image speak for itself with minimal Puffs and Copy allows the magazine to look like a sort of artwork instead just a magazine cover. I also believe an extremely graphic image can help attract possible customers and help the cover to stand out against the rest.
click the link below to view my Prezi of music magazine cover analysis








No comments:
Post a Comment